H

H

HOME

понеделник, 11 ноември 2013 г.

James Arthur had sex with a woman while eating a pizza #LOVE

Thinking about pizza
 

X Factor winner James Arthur has only gone and had full sex with a woman again – and the Sun newspaper has spoken to said woman who he had full sex with, again, and paid her enough money that she was indiscreet about the details of the aforementioned full sex. Again. This is the world we live in.

So let’s paint some vivid mental images of James Arthur having sex: according to 17-year-old fan Ellie Shepherdson, it all started when James wooed her with a series of flirty texts and pictures, before she trekked 270 miles down to London to meet her idol.


HASHTAG LOVE HASHTAG CHEER UP MATE
 
“We got talking and he rang me,” Ellie said. “I felt really lucky, because I didn’t think he would pick me out of all the girls. He’s got loads of fans.” #LUCKY #LOVE
He then left her dogsitting his pooch Smokey for seven hours while he went and did popstar things, before he returned, ordered a pizza, and did a sex to her. #PIZZA #SMOKEY

“I don’t know how it ended up in sex, but it just did,” she told The Sun. “We were kissing on the settee, then he wanted sex. He kept his top on. He wouldn’t take it off. It was a black t-shirt. He kept it on all the time.” Ellie didn’t specify whether he kept his socks on throughout, but we're going to go ahead and presume that ‘yes, he did’.


"Yeah I'll have two BBQ chicken, some dough balls and an entire tiramisu."
 
After James humped around in a few minutes while wearing a black and growingly sweaty t-shirt, the pair went to his upstairs lounge, where he tucked into a Meat Feast and she, uh. Sort of did the same? Because she did a ‘sex act’ on him while he watched the football?
“He was like, ‘Just do it’,” she said. “He was watching the match. I did it because I thought if I didn’t, he wouldn’t like me. So, being stupid, I did.”


Sultry.
 
Ellie then told the paper that she hadn’t heard from James since he put her in a taxi home the next morning, despite her sending him numerous messages – and says she feels used by the popstar. “He acted as if he wanted me,” she said. “Called me beautiful and all the things I wanted to hear.

“Other girls need to know this when they see him messaging them online,” she added. “I want other girls see this so they know not to be as daft as me.” Hear that, girls? Don’t #showyourboobstojamesarthur! Don’t do it!

He's thinking about pizza again
 
Anyway a spokesperson for James said: “This was a private relationship, with Ellie Shepherdson sending James a considerable amount of explicit and flirtatious material to attract his attention. He is disappointed Ellie has chosen to make these one-sided claims and disclose details about their private time together in public.”

And he’s had a little tweet as well, saying: “thanks to the Sun for repeatedly tryna drag me down by paying girls pittance to ruin their lives for a non story.” Yesterday, James’ debut album charted at number two, so well done James.

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар