H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 3 април 2014 г.

EXCLUSIVE: Cameron Diaz talks about her fears of walking the red carpet and er, Nicki Minaj's bum

Careful with those pricey Loubs, Cam
 
Now you lot might well be relaxing on your sofas, but we hotfooted it down to the London premiere of The Other Woman to get all the goss from Cameron Diaz on what it was like working with Nicki Minaj, her feelings on THAT bum, and how scary it actually is to walk the red carpet in heels. For Cam's sake, let's hope wine's not on offer during the film premiere...
"The cobblestones under the red carpet are a killer. It's one thing if you can see them, but tonight they're hidden under the red carpet. I keep having to tell myself I'm a professional and I can do this! Nicki Minaj is not scary or terrifying at all. She's the sweetest. She came to our set and she was so professional, so dynamic and so prepared. She delivered immediately and I was like 'woah!' She was very sweet and humble. She'd flown in the night before from some awards ceremony and came straight to the set and was all business. With regards to her bum, I'm not sure I should be commenting on that! But she is a beautiful woman. In real life she is dead stunning and drop dead gorgeous."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар