H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 3 април 2014 г.

Lucy Watson strips off for FHM shoot – admits she never had strong feelings for Jamie Laing


Lucy Watson has revealed that she didn’t care for Jamie Laing, as much as her former beau, Spencer Matthews.
The Made In Chelsea star made her revelations while stripping off for a rather sultry shoot with FHM, admitting that while working with her exes has been hard, Spencer was the one who really had her heart.
“It can be excruciating seeing your ex after you've broken up. Normally I’d just cut that person out of my life and not speak to them again.
“And I knew that I’d have to see Spencer all the time with new girlfriends, and it’s really, really hard. With Jamie, I never had as strong feelings for him.”

And while she may seem rather prim and proper, it turns out the 23-year-old can be pretty racy behind closed doors.
During the shoot, Lucy revealed she quite likes playing dress up and it turns out her speciality is, erm, a police woman.
“My ex-boyfriend was a rugby player and he’d go on tour all the time. One time I knew he was coming back and he’d had a really rough time, so I dressed up in a police-woman outfit, with a truncheon and everything, the hat, the skirt that barely covered my bum. I was wearing heels, too.

“That’s the kind of thing I do because I enjoy that side – being feminine and embracing my femininity."
The full interview and more amazing pictures appear in this month's FHM Magazine, on sale on Thursday.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар