H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 3 април 2014 г.

Rita Ora loves running around her house naked!


Rita Ora has admitted she’s pretty darn keen on getting her kit off and running around her house naked.
We hope you’ve got good blinds, Rita…

The I Will Never Let You Down star recently bought her first house after being kicked out of her rented place for being too noisy.

Popstars, eh?!

But she doesn’t mind, because it means she gets to do her “new favourite thing” – getting nudie!
She told The Sun: "I've just bought my first house and I'm beginning to realise what it's like being an adult and having to pay bills.

"Everything's scary when you live by yourself - even dark corners! I like playing music really loudly and running around naked though - it's my new favourite thing to do.

"I bet everybody does it. I love putting the heating on and not being cold, but being naked."
We don’t…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар