H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 5 декември 2013 г.

Lauren Pope is NOT allowed to talk about Justin Bieber


First rule of Bieber Club? Don’t talk about Justin Bieber. Second rule of Bieber Club? Do NOT talk about Justin Bieber.
Lauren Pope is part of an, er, exclusive(?) group of women who’ve been linked to Justin Bieber, but the TOWIE can’t talk about just in case she is gets into legal trouble.

And also because it’s the first and second rule of Bieber Club (ok, not really - there is no Bieber Club. Or is there...).
“I’m not allowed to talk about it. I wish I could, but I don’t want to get sued,” Lauren says in a new podcast available on iTunes “I can’t even say whether it was fun or not.”
Fortunately her friend and co-host Vas is waaaay less discreet and revealed, “I hear that Lauren had an amazing night and Justin couldn’t keep his eyes off her. They have been in contact.”
Justin popping on TOWIE = amazing!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар