H

H

HOME

понеделник, 9 декември 2013 г.

Britney Spears wants more children! WE VOLUNTEER.


That Britney Spears likes to keep busy doesn’t she? She’s just released an album, is rehearsing for her Vegas show and now she’s announced that she’d love to have another couple of kids too.

She told Ross King on ITV’s Lorraine: “I would love to have more children, I think that would be a lot of fun… We have three children in my family so I always thought I would have three or four since I was a little girl, so it’s something that I always kind of treasured.”

Look Brit, whatever makes you happy. But please spare us any more songs about having babies. We love you more than our own gran, but we spontaneously vomit every time My Baby comes on our iPod shuffle (sample lyric: “I smell your breath, it makes me cry”. What on Earth have Britney’s kids been eating?).

Britney also reckons that this is a great time to be her, describing her new Vegas deal as “ideal”: 
“So far yes it is, I would have to say, probably one of the best times of my life… It’s always been my dream to come here and do a show. I just feel like it’s ideal… to have one place that you can go to with your children is really special.”

She also claims that “there’s a lot of mommy in my work, a lot of work in mommy”. We don’t really know what this means, but we hope she doesn’t do the school run in her stage costumes. She’d catch a chill for starters.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар