H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 28 ноември 2013 г.

Kanye West says he loved Kim Kardashian from the moment he saw her, and she is one of the most beautiful women. OF. ALL. TIME.


Kanye West has proved that he CAN be quite sweet sometimes, as shown in a recent US radio interview where he describes loving Kim Kardashian from the moment he laid eyes on her. Awww.

Kanye first laid eyes on Kim when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton, and described his infatuation with her. He said, “I loved her from the first day I saw her, which I said on Bound. I don’t remember when that was, but I remember seeing pictures of her and Paris Hilton in Australia, and I came to Don C. and I was like, ‘Man, have you ever seen Kim Kardishon? What’s up with Kim Kardishon?’” Well, at least he can now pronounce her name right…

The interviewer then asked Kanye whether he knew she was The One. Kanye replied, “One hundred percent. I had to work for it. I knew that I wanted to be a rapper, I knew that I wanted to do Jesus Walks on the Grammys and I did. I knew that I wanted this family, with her. I felt like our love story’s a love story for the ages.” Erm, steady on Kanye…

“I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, where it’s like, she’s a reality star and I’m a rapper, and people talk about how our brands connect and what doesn’t fit. And I’m just so tired of the conversation of brands. Why don’t we start the conversation with love? Why don’t we start the conversation with God? Why don’t we start this conversation with family instead? It’s not about branding at a certain point.”

And Kanye didn’t stop there, he also gushed about how beautiful Kim is, saying in his eyes she was “arguably the top ten of human existence. “ Well, it doesn’t get much better than that, does it?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар