H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 28 ноември 2013 г.

Hayden Panettiere likes to chat (and scream) down the phone when she gets a bikini wax, FYI


Ever been casually chatting to your friend on the phone when she keeps intermittently screaming for no apparent reason? If you’re friends with Hayden Panettiere this could very well be a regular occurrence, and you’ll never guess what she’s up to… Getting her bikini line waxed, of course.

Hayden revealed her failed attempt at multitasking on the Ellen Degeneres show, revealing that she had spoken to a male producer for the show for her pre-interview whilst getting her lady garden groomed. She said, “I was multitasking. I was getting ready to go. My assistant just had a baby so . . . this was multi-tasking on different level.”

 "I was on the phone, he said, 'How's the show?' I said, 'It's great, it's amazing,'" before breaking out into a scream. "'You really like playing your character [Juliette Barnes]?' I love her so much.” And then she screamed down the poor man’s ear again.

Hayden decided to come clean to the producer, saying, “I said, finally, 'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I have to be honest with you, I'm getting a bikini wax right now and I thought I can do this but I can't. Can you call me back in 10 minutes?' He's like, 'I've heard a lot of things before, but that's a first.'"

So if you’re ever chatting to Hayden on the blower, be prepared to be deafened by her wax-induced screams!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар