H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 28 ноември 2013 г.

Taylor Swift talks about buying a place in Britain: ‘I love it over here’


It’s time to start shopping for housewarming gifts for Taylor Swift!
The I Knew You Were Trouble star has spoken about her love of Ol’ Blighty and how she’d like to buy a place over here.

Speaking at the Winter Whites Gala at Kensington Palace on Tuesday night, Taylor told The Sun: “Anywhere I spend a considerable amount of time, I think about maybe getting a place.
“But it would have to be the perfect place. I definitely love it over here, so I’ve always thought about what it would be like to be here more.

“I’m going to be here a lot, starting with shows in February at the O2 in London, then more and more.
“I love the fans, I love talking to the people, I really do love everything.”

This is the second time we’ve heard whisperings of this exciting news.

A source said earlier this month, “Taylor isn’t moving to London permanently but she wants a European base and she absolutely loves Britain .

“She’s been spending more and more time here recently and is tired of camping out in hotels. This way she can make a place her own and get some proper privacy.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар