H

H

HOME

сряда, 13 ноември 2013 г.

Jessie J: 'Kylie Minogue can teach Voice acts things I can't'


Jessie J has said that her Voice UK replacement, Kylie Minogue, will be able to teach the contestants things that she wouldn’t be able to.

"I really, really am happy that they've changed it up a bit and there's new people to teach them new things," she told Digital Spy.
 
"Kylie will be able to teach them things that I couldn't. I think it's really important that it changes."



Jessie, who stepped down from her role as mentor on the show in July, has also said that she hopes the Can’t Get You Outta My Head star is tough on the Voice hopefuls.

"I think it's amazing that Kylie's doing it. I think it's going to be interesting to see what she brings," the It’s My Party singer told Alan Carr in September.

"I hope she's tough though. I hope that she's critical, because that's what I want to be replaced with as well, because I felt like I was the most honest."

The pop star added that Kylie, 45, will be able to teach them about longevity.

"Every coach that's on the show teaches something different, which is why I think it should change up," she explained.

"If we are preaching that we're successful, we shouldn't always be available to be on the show every year for four or five months, because then we're lying to the contestants."



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар