H

H

HOME

сряда, 13 ноември 2013 г.

Lady GaGa on Madonna: “I don’t care if she doesn’t like me”


Lady Gaga and Madonna have had a difficult relationship over the years, and now GaGa has speculated on why the two singers don’t get on.

“I think she's more aggravated that I'm not upset that she doesn't like me. 'Cause I don't care that she doesn't like me... No, I don't care... It's such nonsense,” GaGa told Howard Stern on his radio show.

The Applause singer then insisted that she has no interest in taking over and being the new Madonna.

“There's this thing with some people that I'm a threat to the throne. I don't want your f**king throne, no thanks, I have my own,”

“I actually don't want a throne at all, because I don't view myself as a queen, I view myself as one of my fans,” she added.

Hear that, Madge? GaGa does't want your throne. So there.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар