H

H

HOME

петък, 20 декември 2013 г.

Kim Kardashian turned down by Adidas after Kanye West tried to get her a ‘deal’


Kim Kardashian has been turned down by sportswear giant Adidas after Kanye West tried to bag her a collaboration deal, so guess she’ll have to sob and cry into the $40 million or so that she’s managed to amass over the past half decade instead. Console yourself with money, Kim. Console yourself with all of the world’s money.

A source told The Sun that Kanye – who recently defected to Adidas from Nike because Adidas offered him more money – tried to wangle a deal for Kim, pitching a his ‘n’ hers type situation to the brand. They said the corporate equivalent of, ‘No, you’re alright mate’.

“Kanye suggested the idea but Adidas declined,” a source told the paper. “So he’ll have to make do with just one range in the family.”

There is one silver lining to this cloud, though: “He’s thinking of having Kim model his gear when it eventually comes out,” the source said. So that will be nice for her, won’t it? Something to do. Little cash-in-hand modelling gig.

Kanye recently ‘got angry’ at Nike CEO Mark Parker, after he refused to pay Kanye an additional fee for designing the company’s Air Yeezy shoe.

Mark Parker tried to son me,” he told an audience at one of his music shows. “Yes, son me. Because I am the sun and I will shine bright. And when I don’t have as much money as a billionaire – and when I don’t have the factories that that dude has over there – what I do have is my voice.

“Ain’t no corporation that can take away my voice,” he added. “I’m going to scream from the top of my [motherflipping] mountain as loud as I can. Anything I want. Whenever I want. Is that crazy?” In short, Kanye: yeah, buddy. Yeah it is.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар