H

H

HOME

петък, 20 декември 2013 г.

‘I don’t do drugs so EDM is no fun for me!’: Katy Perry talks drugs, touring and Calvin Harris



Katy Perry has been speaking about why she doesn’t really ‘feel’ electronic dance music or ‘EDM’ seeing as she is 29 now and thus ‘mad old’.

Speaking to Melvin off of Rickie and Melvin, Katy admitted that she and Calvin Harris had been trying to work together for years but never quite found the time – although generic EDM isn’t exactly her bag, especially seeing as Prism marks a more mature sound for the star.

“I love Calvin Harris. I’ve tried to work with Calvin several times. I love Calvin so much and I like what he does. But he hasn’t quite made time for me! We’ve actually made an appointment and then something always happens.




“And this isn’t in relation to Calvin at all, because he’s an evolver of music, but EDM in general… I’m kind of bored of it. I can’t do it anymore. And I don’t do drugs so it’s no fun for me!”

Katy also explained exactly why her upcoming tour will start in the UK – and it’s all thanks to one Twitter fan.

“There’s this thing that happens where like everywhere else in the world gets [music] and then the UK gets it like two or three weeks later – and I’ve fought against that so much – but I hate it.

“And I saw this one tweet one time where this girl was like, ‘We always get everything so late’, and I was like, ‘We’re starting the tour there’, because of this one tweet. Because of this one girl.” See! Celebrities do hear you! Double down on your tweets to them!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар