H

H

HOME

петък, 20 декември 2013 г.

Katy Perry loves crochet: ‘I’m the biggest nana on the block!’


When you’re an international superstar, a la Katy Perry, you can go to all the best parties, go on the best holidays and basically just do whatever the hell you like because you’re famous and no-one will tell you off.

So, what do you do when the novelty of being ‘rock and roll’ wears off?

Well, you turn to crocheting, according to Katy, who’s admitted she loves nothing more than getting her darn on.

The Firework star was speaking to Alan Carr on his Chatty Man show – which is due to be aired tomorrow – when she explained how she loves to unwind with her knitting needles in the evening.
Probably while John Mayer sits next to her doing the Times crossword.

“I do a bit of crocheting now; I know, I'm the biggest nana on the block.

“I was at Liberty yesterday and they have this big crocheting aisle – everyone else that's cool was in the designer clothes area and I was just like 'ooh look at all these yarns, I love it'.”

Come on - who wouldn't get excited about coloured hooks?
 
The 29-year-old even revealed that she uses the hobby to make sure she doesn’t have crazy dreams at night – shunning popular culture for her needles, once again.

“So I time myself at night now,  because it puts me in a relaxed state, instead of – you know, when we go to bed most times, the last thing we do is look at our phone right? And we fill our minds with like Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan... twerking, all that, and all of a sudden you go to bed and have all these dreams and they're all like 'ahhhhh'.

“So I thought maybe it'd be better for my subconscious and my dreaming just to like, do a bit of crocheting before I go to bed.”

We think she’d do well at the WI.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар