H

H

HOME

вторник, 3 декември 2013 г.

James Arthur is ‘desperate to save his career’ after he did that thing where he basically ruined his career

Imagine being there in person
 

James Arthur can barely apply mascara to himself in the mirror these days without crying, the poor lamb. And why is poor lamb and incumbent X Factor champ James Arthur crying, crying out of his big blue eyes? Because his career lies there on the floor in pieces like a shattered plate, that’s why.

Anyway apparently James is keen to ‘change all that’ and has absolutely had his fill of posting homophobic diss raps online and is going to behave now and everything.
Speaking to the Mirror after his Sunday night X Factor performance, he northern’d: “I was really nervous, it was hard getting back out there.

“I forgot some of the lyrics but I’m glad I got through it. I’m just trying to save my career.”
James’ performance almost [1] didn’t happen after a 14,000-odd strong Facebook petition campaigned to have his X Factor appearance cancelled.

[1] Yeah no it was always going to happen
“I’m extremely disappointed in myself for being so naïve with the diss track I made,” he very-carefully-said-without-actually-saying-‘sorry’. “I assure you homophobia is something I do not believe in.”


GOODNESS JAMES GIVE THAT GUITAR A WIPE
 
James has been forced to cancel a couple of tour dates after being diagnosed with ‘acute exhaustion’, but is hoping his 2014 promo campaign will get him back on track.

A source told the Mirror: “After all the negative attention, he wanted to make things right. Everyone deserves a second chance.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар