H

H

HOME

вторник, 3 декември 2013 г.

Demi Lovato’s Sister Lashes Out At Joe Jonas!

Dallas Lovato Joe Jonas

Uh oh! Demi Lovato’s older sister Dallas Lovato is seriously upset with Joe Jonas for his New York Magazine article “Joe Jonas: My Life as a Jonas Brother.” In the article Joe goes into detail about a lot of things, like working for the Disney Channel, trying drugs and his relationships.

Not only does Joe blame Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato for urging him to try drugs for the first time, he also goes into detail about his relationship with Demi:

'' I really got to know her and got to see the ins and outs of what she was struggling with, like drug abuse. I felt I needed to take care of her, but at the same time I was living a lie, because I wasn’t happy but felt like I had to stay in it for her, because she needed help. I couldn’t express any of that, of course, because I had a brand to protect. ''

And while Demi reacted positively to what Joe had to say, Tweeting:

'' @joejonas love you brother. #family/friendsforever ''

Demi’s older sister Dallas Lovato was not too happy with what she read, posting:

'' Pathetic how people cut others down to get attention off themselves.. Loser. ''

Ouch! Are YOU mad at Joe’s article?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар