H

H

HOME

понеделник, 18 ноември 2013 г.

Ellie Goulding doesn't need clothes anymore; world pauses and shrugs nonchalantly


So Ellie Goulding has decided to do a Miley Cyrus and basically give up on clothes now, because no-one is surprised by the flash of her ankle anymore.

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, the How Long Will I Love You singer explained the reasons behind her recent wardrobe transformation, which has seen her gradually letting more of her hitherto unexposed flesh see the light of day.

"I don't feel I have to cover up. I can wear a half-naked revealing dress now and people aren't surprised anymore," she said.

"I don't think I have the perfect figure or the perfect face and people know that I know that."



Ellie revealed that touring with Katy Perry taught her how to be more comfortable in her own skin.

"I can't really be shy anymore, everyone in America is naturally confident it's a whole different world over there. I've been on tour with Katy Perry and learnt from the best."

To keep herself in shape, Ellie hits the road every day for a six-mile run and prances around in her living room to an Insanity fitness DVD, which she became "obsessed" with when touring with Bruno Mars.
Let's just have a think about that. Bruno Mars whinging about his gluts hurting while Ellie Goulding lifts him above her head on an out-breath. Bruno Mars crying for a Mars Bar while Ellie Goulding bench presses 150kg. Bruno Mars wearing fluorescent yellow leg warmers.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар