H

H

HOME

петък, 13 декември 2013 г.

Katy Perry says listening to Queen changed her life!


Katy Perry has revealed that she’s a massive fan of every dad’s favourite band, Queen and admitted they have been a huge influence on her style.

The Firework singer, who’s always been open about her strict upbringing, explained that after only being able to listen to Christian music as teenager – the first time she heard their music, her life changed forever.

“I only listened to gospel and Christian music until about 13. Then I had the revelation of Queen revealed to me. That changed my life forever, and the way that I write lyrics and pain pictures with my lyrics.”



Speaking on Radio Two, the 29-year-old, opened up about her personal life and admitted that she feels her vulnerability is something which translates into her music.

“I think I have a certain level of vulnerability that I tap into with my lyric writing especially with the deeper cuts, that separates me from my peers. I do something different that they do and they do something that I can’t do.”

“I think you become more relatable when you’re vulnerable.”

“When you try to market yourself like some supernatural figurine who can’t be f****d with, I always resort back to scripture.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар