H

H

HOME

петък, 13 декември 2013 г.

Beyonce has released a BRAND NEW album without telling anyone about it first


 

Beyonce Knowles is just full of surprises isn’t she? She’s only gone and released a new self-titled album via iTunes without telling anyone about it first.

With no prior publicity or promotion, Queen Bey stealthily released the ‘visual album’, which comes complete with 17 music videos for the 14 songs on the album. Hence the whole visual album thing.
In a statement posted on Facebook Beyonce said of the new record,

“I see music. It’s more than just what I hear. When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music,

“I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it. I am bored with that.  I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans,” she added.
Jay Z, former Destiny’s Child band mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Frank Ocean, Pharrell Williams, Justin Timberlake, Drake and even Blue Ivy all feature on the new album.

Teaser videos are available for each track, so if you’ve not had a listen and a watch yet check it out and tell us what you think.

It’s actually quite a clever move on Beyonce’s part, by surprising the world with her new album it’s going to be even more talked about and hyped up.

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар