H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 19 декември 2013 г.

Bit awk… Selena Gomez is apparently thinking of moving in down the road from Justin Bieber



The last place most people would think to buy a house would be down the road from the ex, but new reports suggest that Selena Gomez has been looking at properties in the same gated community as her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. Awk!

Jelena split up in January of this year and despite both seemingly having moved on, Selena has been eyeing up a house close to Justin’s infamous party pad. And Biebs isn’t the only famous neighbour Selena would have if she does go ahead and buy a place in the exclusive gated community in California’s swanky Calabasas – the Kardashian’s also live nearby.

A source told Life & Style, “Selena is very close to making an offer on a house inside the Calabasas development where Justin lives. She looked at other neighborhoods, but really fell in love with a home near Justin’s.” Here’s hoping she can put up with Justin’s notorious parties that the rest of his neighbours have been complaining about…

So, with them living in such close quarters, could a reunion be on the cards? The source doesn’t think so – they said, “Selena’s definitely happy she isn’t with Justin anymore".

Selena recently opened up to Teen Vogue about her break up with Justin and her relationships. She said, “You fall in love and it completely consumes you. So a part of you is broken when that's gone. And part of you wants to have that rebellious feeling where you're just like, 'Forget it, I can do anything I want.' I've tried it and I've never been that girl. I'm always going to be the girl you want to take home to your parents, not for the night.”

“The older I've gotten, the more I've learned that I have to open myself up to all opportunities. Maybe I'll get burned and not meet the right people, but I won't know until I do it.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар