H

H

HOME

понеделник, 14 април 2014 г.

Angelina Jolie gushes about ‘wonderful and loving’ Brad Pitt


Hollywood a-lister Angelina Jolie has opened up about long term partner Brad Pitt and praised him for being ‘such a wonderful and loving father.’

Speaking in a recent interview, Angelina (who usually keeps details about her relationship with partner Brad private) revealed: ‘It's such a beautiful and sexy quality in a man when he takes his responsibilities as a father very seriously.’

Amongst Brad’s plenty of other sexy qualities, right Ange!!!

‘I still get very emotional when I watch Brad play with the children - he is so naturally devoted and joyful around them.'

Angelina is adopted mother to sons Maddox, 12 and Pax, 10, and daughter Zahara, 9, and is also mum to biological children Shiloh, 7, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 5, with Brad.

The actress admits that she never thought she would become a mother- which is interesting considering she’s now mum to SIX kids!

 ‘When I was younger, I never imagined being a mother. Then those maternal feelings evolved and deepened once I began adopting and started living with Brad, which made me want to have children of our own.’
‘Brad is so good about taking over when I'm working, but I'd rather be home for dinner and read my children bedtime stories.'

So basically, Brad is 100% the most perfect human being.
Lucky Ange!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар