H

H

HOME

вторник, 12 ноември 2013 г.

The girl who filmed Justin Bieber sleeping opens up about their night together: “He’s well-endowed and very good in bed”

Remember when that video of Justin Bieber sleeping started doing the rounds last week? Well, now the Brazilian lady who took on the role of camerawoman has opened up about what really went down that night.
Tati Nevas, 27, told The Sun: “Take it from me, he’s well-endowed and very good in bed.”
Oh, so you didn’t just spend all night playing Backgammon then?
Blasting claims in her homeland that she is a transsexual prostitute, Tati added: “A man must know what to do to make me happy. Justin did all that and more.”
We didn’t actually ask…
Tati, a model who’s posed naked for a Brazilian lads’ mag, said she was at a party at the 19-year-old’s rented villa in Rio, when he made his move on the mum-of-one.
The do happened after he was spotted sneaking out a brothel with a blanket over his head.
But she angrily denied that she worked at the brothel or that Biebs paid her for sexual relations. She said she was heading into a nearby club called Zax when a member of his entourage asked if she’d like to go to Biebs’ party.
She said: “There were about ten of us. Most of the girls were teenagers and very giggly. The house was beautiful. Justin looked at me and called me over.
“He was really polite to me and gentle – surprisingly very mature for his age.
“He moved in close and nuzzled into my neck, then kissed me gently just below my ear. He said, ‘You’re not in a hurry tonight are you?’”


The pair then hung by the villa’s pool where Biebs “stripped down to his underpants” and jumped in.
She said: “He only had eyes for me. He said, ‘Mmm, I’d love to see you in a bikini.’”
Biebs refused to listen to any music other than his own, and when Tati asked if they could put something else on, he said: “No, I don’t like other types of music.”
Wow…
Tati, who is separated from her husband and has a five-year-old daughter, said the Baby singer then asked everyone else to leave and led her to bed where they got down to it twice. TWICE!
“It was one of the best moments in my life. It was marvellous and unforgettable.
“He has quite a fit body and he looked great naked.”
She left the next morning, but admits she got a phone call from Biebs begging her to return. Tati said she was tempted but confessed: “I didn’t because I was exhausted.
“I just didn’t have the strength. Justin has so much stamina.”

Tati insisted that she was not the one who made the Biebs video public. “It wasn’t me that posted the video. I was still in bed with Justin when my friend texted me to say, ‘Oi amiga, where are you?’
“I texted back, ‘I’m here in bed cuddling up to Justin Bieber’.”
Her buddy didn’t believe her, which she says is why she filmed him.
“The video was just for her eyes only. I am really angry with her.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар