H

H

HOME

вторник, 12 ноември 2013 г.

Lady Gaga says she can’t imagine ‘not having a nuclear family’, which we can only hope she doesn’t mean literally

STILL THE BEST PICTURE EVER TAKEN
 

Imagine Lady Gaga with kids. Imagine it. All wrapping a tiny baby in a nappy made of bacon. All dressing a five-year-old in some sort of PVC situation for their first day of school. Yelping “BABY YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY” to an actual baby, while powerfully giving birth to it. Actually, all of these things would be amazing.
Anyway, talking to SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up today, Gaga admitted family was an important concern for her in the future – and that she saw herself with children in the future, rather than touring until she was, like, 60. You can have both, Gaga! Look at Elton John!
“I want to have tons of kids, actually," she told the station. "I think at least three. I really want to have a family."


"I don't think that I will be on tour when I'm, like, 60 and stuff,” she added. “I mean I might, but it will be more at a piano... But I really want to have a family and I really want to nurture my children and inspire them.
"To be honest, having my own kids will be like having three Little Monsters with me all the time. They probably won't be fans – in fact, they'll probably hate my music! But yeah, I want to have a family and I want to live a family life. I grew up with a very strong family and I just cannot imagine not having just, like, a normal nuclear family." Please don’t mean it like that, Gaga. Please do not have a radioactive family. Not even for art.
ANYWAY, here’s some celebrities in the bath. IT’S CALLED RELATED CONTENT.
 
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар