H

H

HOME

петък, 29 ноември 2013 г.

Robbie Williams admits he got high two days ago


Robbie Williams has a well-documented history of problems with booze and drugs, but now he’s a dad he’s calmed down and sorted himself out. For the most part anyway…

The Take That star has admitted that he still smokes a small amount of cannabis when he wants to chill out.

“Since the birth of Theo I’ve become less reckless. I last drank 13 years ago, the last time I got high was two days ago. No big drug sessions, mind, just a small amount, purely to relax.”

Now that Rob has his one-year old daughter Theodora Rose to think about it he is careful to keep himself in check,

“I’m allowed to go crazy once in a while, just as long as I don’t lose control. I have to be there to take care of my daughter, right?

“That is the good thing – by putting responsibility on my shoulders she is also taking care of me,” he says.

And what if Teddy decided to follow in her dad’s footsteps and use drugs when she’s older? The Robster has a plan,

“If unfortunately that does happen, I’ll know what to do. Which is make sure she’s got the best drugs possible – and take them with her.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар