H

H

HOME

неделя, 10 ноември 2013 г.

Photo Gallery: Selena Gomez Flaunt Magazine Style

Selena Gomez Flaunt Magazine Cover

Selena Gomez had a fun photo shoot for Flaunt magazine. In the photo gallery below you can check out a ton of the pictures you’ll find inside the magazine.

Selena sported an adorable wig for the photo shoot. Do you like the style?

Do you like Selena Gomez's Flaunt magazine wig?
 

 
Inside the magazine Selena opens up about Lorde’s comments about her song “Come & Get It.” Lorde recently said about the track:
'' I’m a feminist and the theme of her song is, ‘When you’re ready, come and get it from me.’ I’m sick of women being portrayed this way. ''
And Selena told the magazine:

'' That’s not feminism. [Lorde is] not supporting other women. That’s my honest opinion, that’s what I would say to her if I saw her. I actually covered her song in all of my shows that I’ve done so far. I’m not sure if I’m going to continue that. ''



Selena Gomez Flaunt Magazine Jacket

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар