H

H

HOME

неделя, 10 ноември 2013 г.

Ariana Grande Fangirls Over Bruno Mars





Ariana Grande is at the 2013 MTV EMAs tonight, November 10, 2013. Ariana was at the venue preparing for her hosting job backstage, and she ran into Bruno Mars!

Here’s what Ariana told fans about her encounter with her fellow singer:

'' Someone sang ‘I love the way’ in the hallway, I turn around it’s @BrunoMars. My organs fell out. I’m a corpse. I’m dead. HES SO NICE #MTVEMA That moment………………..was not real. I’m dead tho…. y’all know how much I love him. Hi btw. Hope you’re having a good day and ily. At sound check for #MTVEMA dying watching the rehearsals everybody sounds amazing and is amazing and this is the coolest. Wait but I made the biggest fool out of myself in front of Bruno …. Pretty sure I said ‘I’m throwing up’ at one point #helpme #fangirling But I pulled myself together & made sure I told him how much I appreciated his talent and his musicality and how he’s my fav. *deep breaths* ''
Aww! Ariana is so cute!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар