H

H

HOME

неделя, 3 ноември 2013 г.

Dolly Parton Opens Up About Miley Cyrus’ “Extreme Moves” In Her Career




Dolly Parton spoke with Radio 1 last week, and she spoke about her goddaughter Miley Cyrus. Here’s what Dolly had to say about Miley and her career:
'' You’ll never hear me say anything bad about Miley. I wish her all the best. I love her to bits. I know she’s made some extreme moves. I never wanted advice. I just wanted information. Miley doesn’t need me. She’ll do it right on her own. I love her, and I hope she does great. I know she had to prove her point. I think she’s trying very hard to make her spot. She’s made her point and found her place and more power to her. [She's a] great writer and a great singer. People just have to let her get on with her life and do her music the way she wants to. Hopefully, she’ll make wise choices. I hope she can just pull back and enjoy her music. ''
Do you think Miley’s career choices have been TOO extreme? Or are they just right?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар