H

H

HOME

неделя, 3 ноември 2013 г.

Lea Michele Stayed With Kate Hudson After Cory Monteith’s Death




Lea Michele spoke with Elle magazine about what happened in the days following Cory Monteith’s tragic death. Lea revealed that one of the first phone calls she made was to her “Glee” co-star Kate Hudson:
'' I called her and said, I don’t know where I’m going to go because my house is swarmed [with reporters]. She was like, ‘Oh, you’re going to stay at my house.’ Like it was nothing. ''
Michele also added:
'' She let my family stay there, and any of my friends. She made sure that in the refrigerator were my favorite juices. I’ll never really be able to thank her, truly, for what she did for me. ''
We’re glad Kate was able to help Lea during such a tragic time.
See Lea’s Elle magazine cover below!

Lea Michele Elle Magazine

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар