H

H

HOME

сряда, 14 януари 2015 г.

Khloe Kardashian Gives Her Camel Toe a Shoutout in New Instagram Picture



 



Khloé Kardashian has a name for her camel toe!
The hilarious reality star posted a picture of her outfit to Instagram. In the caption of the photo, Kardashian talks about her camel toe, and gives it a name! LOL! Check out the post below!
We love Kardashian because she doesn't mind laughing at herself, and this Instagram post proves that.
Kardashian let her hair stylist, Jen Atkin, and her makeup artist, Joyce Bonelli, style her outfit yesterday, (Jan. 13, 2014). She posted a photo of her outfit to Instagram with a hilarious caption.
The caption says, "Today I let Jen and Joyce not only do my hair and make up but I actually let them style me today. And I must say I love what these two ladies created oh Camille the camel is trying to say hi! I hope she listens today "

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар