H

H

HOME

вторник, 29 април 2014 г.

Robbie Williams is going to be a dad again! Singer and wife Ayda Field are expecting their second child


Robbie Williams has announced he's about to become a dad for the second time around after he and his wife Ayda Field discovered she was pregnant.

The 40-year-old solo artist took to his Twitter page yesterday evening to announce the good news, telling his followers:

 

They had 20-month-old Theodora back in September 2012, with Robbie giving an interview shortly after her arrival saying he hadn't been prepared for fatherhood and was worried he couldn't step up.

"I've been a very selfish person for a long time and I've indulged myself in every way possible," he told an interviewer.

"Then all of a sudden a person comes into the world that I've got to look after and be responsible for. I was terrified that I wasn't going to be able to step up and be the father I want to be to her."

However, the former That Take singer soon found he loved being a dad – and even wanted to expand his family, as he said last year.

"My little girl is wonderful. Little Teddy. We are going to do more of them because they are amazing."

Robbie and Ayda have been together since 2006, getting married in August 2010. Ayda appeared in his video for 2009 single Bodies – so might we one day see the whole Williams-Field family getting involved in Daddy's music?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар