H

H

HOME

вторник, 29 април 2014 г.

Miley Cyrus opens up about hospitalization: “It was so scary!”


We’re used to Miley Cyrus being naughty and ever so controversial but more recently we’ve seen a much more vulnerable side to the petite star. After falling ill before her scheduled Bangerz tour performance in Kansas Miley was taken into hospital and forced to postpone her remaining U.S. gigs until she recovered. Suffering from a severe reaction to antibiotics, Miley has since been released from hospital and has called the whole experience “scary.”

Chatting to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show the star explained how it all started…
“I wasn’t feeling very good. It just felt like I had a little bit of like, the flu, kind of a cold situation. They gave me some medicine, I was on this medicine for five days, everything was all good, and on the sixth day I just woke up and it was so scary.”

Miley also said that when she first got to ride in the ambulance she was excited about it but as soon as she got to the hospital was “begging the doctors, ‘Let me out to go do the show, but there was basically no way.”


The star says she was so bored in hospital she ended up crying, hence those teary Twitter snaps she posted.

“I was just crying because I was so bored. I’m just laying here, I’m hooked to all these machines, every two hours some woman comes and pokes me with a needle and it’s just miserable and there’s nothing to do.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар