H

H

HOME

сряда, 9 април 2014 г.

Miley Cyrus: ‘Three years ago I thought I’d die if I didn’t have a boyfriend’


Miley Cyrus has opened up about suffering from severe anxiety over being single. The Wrecking Ball star told Elle magazine that she was the sort of person that thought they’d die if they didn’t have a boyfriend.

But 21-year-old Miley didn’t only worry about being single, but also about leaving Disney when she was a youngster.



Speaking about ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth, Miley said: "When I went through a really intense breakup - you know, I was engaged - and when I was with him or when I was on Disney, the thing that gave me the most anxiety was not knowing what to do with myself when Disney wasn't there to carry me anymore or if I didn't have him.

"And now I'm free of both of those things, and I'm fine.

"Like, I lay in bed at night by myself and I'm totally OK, and that's so much stronger than the person three years ago, who would have thought they would have died if they didn't have a boyfriend."

Miley and Liam announced they’d called time on their relationship in September. The couple began dating in 2009 after meeting on the set of The Last Song.

Miley also gave her views on gender equality in the Elle interview for their May issue.

"I just want there to be equality for everybody," she explained. "I still don't think we're there 100%.

"I mean, guy rappers grab their crotch all f**king day and have hos around them, but no-one talks about it. But if I grab my crotch and I have hot model bitches around me, I'm degrading women?"

She added: "I'm a woman - I should be able to have girls around me! But I'm part of the evolution of that. I hope."

Miley appears on the cover of Elle's May Women in Music issue, available on newsstands in selected cities and digitally on 15 April, and on general release from 22 April.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар