H

H

HOME

петък, 6 декември 2013 г.

X Factor winner-to-be Sam Bailey is not going back to prison, thanks


X Factor pretty-much-winner-by-now-unless-Luke-Friend-cuts-his-hair-into-something-normal Sam Bailey has said that, actually, she doesn’t think she’ll be going back to her old job as a prison guard.

Why is this a thing? This is a thing because, so far, Sam has very much resisted quitting her job with Her Majesty’s Prison Service, instead taking extended leave from her role to sing on our TVs every Saturday. Even Hannah Barrett quit her job at Gregg’s, Sam! And she might very well need to have that on her CV!


Amazing
 
But speaking this week, Sam confirmed that, while she missed locking men in cells and confiscating toothbrushes melted into the shape of shivs, she would not be returning to her old job.

“I miss the people I worked with and I miss being a prison offer,” she told Metro. “It’s not something I can let go of straight away, but I doubt I will go back to work as a prison officer.”

And in answer to undoubtedly the best question ever asked to a celebrity ever (‘What would happen if your former prisoners tried to send you fan letters?’), she explained that they would probably not get through, because of Reasons.

“That wouldn’t be allowed,” she explained. “They wouldn’t know where I am. There is probably someone in the prison who might write me letters but it won’t get to me.” Hear that, prisoners? Keep those explicitly-inked-in-biro letters to yourself! Sam Bailey doesn’t want them!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар