H

H

HOME

петък, 6 декември 2013 г.

Harry Styles has candlelit dinner with Scrubs star Zach Braff




Harry Styles has spent the evening wining and dining Scrubs star Zach Braff.

Zach tweeted a picture of him and his new buddy enjoying a candlelit dinner in New York.
He captioned the snap, “Romantic candlelit dinner with my BFF @Harry_Styles at Mermaid Oyster Bar in NYC."

Earlier this year, Zach announced his excitememt at the One Direction singer following him on Twitter.
"Well Harry Styles follows me!" he wrote. "And once he followed me a zillion young girls followed me, like, whatever Harry chooses is the right way to go.

"So I'd like to thank Harry for following me because I got like a zillion 12 year olds who love me too. They think that me and Harry are hanging out together, going out on the town."

He later added: "I would wine and dine him, although he's probably not legal to drink so I would buy him the sexiest Diet Coke he's ever had."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар