H

H

HOME

събота, 28 декември 2013 г.

Selena Gomez Angry At Her Fans For Bullying Each Other

 


Selena Gomez is beyond angry at her fans for bullying one another on her Instagram account! Her fans were leaving negative messages for one another in the comments section, and Selena flipped!

Here’s the message Selena posted:

'' This is ridiculous. [...] my fans don’t do this to others. That’s not what I stand for so you can gladly stop being a fan of me. I only encourage love, confidence, kindness. My love, [...] you are gorgeous just the way you are. Don’t you ever attempt that sh** again. Ok? I love you too much for you to be doing that. PS. To all my fans, don’t ever think this is fun to get attention. It’s just wrong. I love you all just the way you are. ''

Yikes! We’re glad Selena is sticking up for her fans and taking a stand against bullying!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар