H

H

HOME

сряда, 18 декември 2013 г.

Miley Cyrus’ BFF Cheyne Thomas Mocks Demi Lovato’s Drug Use




Miley Cyrus‘ BFF Cheyne Thomas is on camera mocking Demi Lovato’s drug use. Demi recently opened up to the press revealing:

'' Something I’ve never talked about before, but with my drug use I could hide it to where I would sneak drugs. I couldn’t go 30 minutes to an hour without cocaine and I would bring it on airplanes. I would smuggle it basically and just wait until everyone in first class would go to sleep and I would do it right there. I’d sneak to the bathroom and I’d do it. ''

Cheyne filmed the clip below where he says he can’t go without coke for 30 minutes to an hour, and then takes a sip of Coca Cola.

We’re surprised that Cheyne would be mocking Demi since Miley and Demi are friends. Unless they had a falling out that they haven’t spoken about yet.

Plus, Joe Jonas said in his recent New York Magazine article that Miley was one of the reasons he tried drugs for the first time. Joe said about Demi and Miley:

'' I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, ‘Try it! Try it!’ so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. ''

Watch Cheyne’s video below

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар