H

H

HOME

понеделник, 9 декември 2013 г.

Kanye West’s job puts his life at risk. Apparently.


Another day, another outrageous quote from the ever-modest Kanye West.
This time he’s comparing his job to that of a police officer or a soldier at war. You know, his job as a mega-rich rapper/reality star’s boyfriend.

Speaking about how ‘dangerous’ going on tour can be, Kanye told a US radio show: “Like, I’m just giving of my body on the stage; I’m putting my life at risk, literally!

“When I think about when I’m on the Can’t Tell Me Nothing and Coldest Winter moment, like that mountain goes really, really high. And if I slipped… You never know. And I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in a war or something.”

Yep, we can definitely see how getting paid a silly amount of money jumping around a stage for a couple of hours is just like going to war. Not.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар