H

H

HOME

вторник, 19 ноември 2013 г.

Justin Timberlake still wants a country music career, if that’s okay


Justin Timberlake has said in an interview this week that he still wants a country music career, if that’s alright with everyone. He’s wanted to be a country singer for a while, is the thing. Like: remember how he wanted to be an actor once? And now he is sort of an actor? Like that. If you want to listen to the Runner, Runner of the country music world, then hold on until 2015 and JT will deliver.

Speaking to SiriuSXM, Justin spoke of his long-term dreams to establish himself as a country singer, saying: “They’re still alive.”



He added: “I just did an interview earlier today and I said, ‘I’m America, that’s what I am – in the sense of the word’. I grew up outside of Memphis, Tennessee, and I listened to country music, R&B music, classic rock… everything.” He is America.

Justin added that – after being acknowledged in the pop, soul and R&B categories at this year’s American Music Awards – he was going for the whatever-the-technical-term-is-for-a-four-way-hat-trick.
“I still got my eyes on a ‘Best Country Album’,” he banjo’d. “There’s time for that.”

Justin’s latest album, The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 features a vaguely country song called Drink You Away, if you’re into that sort of thing. OUR REVIEW: Well, it’s not Senorita. Just do Senorita again, Justin. Senorita was really good.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар