H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 21 ноември 2013 г.

Demi Lovato on Miley Cyrus: “I didn't twerk, I just went to rehab”


Everyone from Sinead O’Connor to Pink to Cliff Richard has had their say on Miley Cyrus.

Now, fellow ex-Disney star Demi Lovato has voiced her opinion on Miley’s headline grabbing antics.
The X Factor USA judge reckons that she made the transition from child star to grown up without the need to cause controversy because she went into rehab.

“I think that the world needs to get over the fact that she was Hannah Montana when she was 16," Demi said during an interview with Katie Couric.

“I guess my transition was a little easier because I went straight to rehab. I didn't twerk, I just went to rehab," she joked.
Excessive twerking – especially when it’s up against Robin Thicke – is no laughing matter, Demi.
The former Sonny With A Chance actress - who sought treatment for physical and emotional issues - also refrained from judging Miley over her outrageous behaviour,

"I think she knows what she's doing. A lot of artists take that route of shock value, and that's totally fine and that's great. 

“But I think she has such an incredible voice that's overshadowed by some of the things that she's doing,

“It's her journey,” continued Demi. “She's having fun. She's being who she. Everyone is on their different journeys right now and she's doing that and she's having fun… so power to her."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар