H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 17 април 2014 г.

There is a man in the world right now who has a giant Kim Kardashian phobia and shakes and vomits whenever she's mentioned

'I will end you'
 

There are lots of things on this planet that make us sick. Vodka jelly is one. David Cameron's face, like an evil gammon robot sent to destroy us, is another. But we've never felt our stomach turn at Kim Kardashian. Well, not until Bound 2 anyway.

Unfortunately, there does exist a man who has a huge Kimmy K phobia. Like, to the point where he breaks out into a cold sweat whenever she's mentioned. He actually vomited once when she popped up on TV. His mates chase him round at parties with pictures of Kim's belfie on their phones. He even blames Kim for his break-up.

According to the Mirror, 24-year-old Mike Amess from Exeter is too embarrassed to seek medical help for his phobia, which extends to shaking, retching and clamminess whenever Kim or her famous sisters are around.
"Just hearing the sound of the Kardashians' nasal voices or catching a glimpse of them on screen makes me feel nauseous and shaky," he said.
It all started when he downloaded Kim's sex tape with ex Ray J. "I downloaded the video and watched it secretly in my bedroom. But the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me," he said.
'Horrible high-pitched wailing'
 
"I really wanted to be aroused by her so I kept watching it but she made me feel more and more upset."
It's got worse since the Kardashian klan's media reach expanded, so now Mike can't even watch TV or read the news in case he sees one of them.
"Kim and her sisters look and sound so similar. They make my stomach churn, I hate it," he told the newspaper.
"I can't stand their voices either. They're so whiny and shrill - it really gets under my skin."
'Whiny and shrill'
 
And his phobia's completely wrecked Mike's love life, too - especially as his last boyfriend was a big fan of KUWTK.
"We had a big argument once when he demanded to watch the latest episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians whilst I was with him … In the end, it became difficult spending time with him and definitely played a role in our break-up."
It's pretty extreme, but something tells us this man isn't the only one to feel, erm, strongly about the Kardashians…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар