H

H

HOME

сряда, 16 април 2014 г.

Miley Cyrus rushed to hospital after allergic reaction, forced to cancel another date on her Bangerz tour


Miley Cyrus is not well. The 21 year old singer was rushed to hospital yesterday after suffering from a severe allergic reaction to medication that she’d been given.

As a result Miley was forced to cancel another date on her Bangerz tour. She had been scheduled to play the Sprint Center in Kansas City.

Tweeting about her hospital stay, the Wrecking Ball singer assured fans that she was doing well and admitted she was disappointed to miss a show.

“Kansas I promise I’m as [heartbroken] as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with y’all makes me feel s**ttier than I already do,
“Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me,” she added along with a selfie from her hospital bed.

We hope you’re back to feeling your best soon, Miley.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар