H

H

HOME

сряда, 23 април 2014 г.

“It’s not like I’m the spinster who didn’t have a child”: Cameron Diaz says she’s OK with not having had kids


Cameron Diaz has opened up about her decision not to have children, and says she feels blessed to have so many friends children in her life and has no regrets.

Cameron, who stars in the upcoming movie The Other Woman, has dated several rather eligible batchelors in her time (erm, Justin Timberlake anyone?) but has defended her decision not to start a family of her own.
Cameron told The Telegraph, “I've never said never to anything in life. If I wanted kids, at any point in life, I would have them. But I'm certain that if at any point I wanted a child, that child would find its way into my life, whether through adoption, or through being in a relationship with somebody who has a child.”

And it seems Cameron has no shortage of mini humans in her life as it is. She revealed, “I can't see the future, but one thing I do know is that I'm not childless. I have a ton of children in my life. I can have a kid  any second, if I want. All my friends would be like, 'Sure, come and get them.’” Make sure you give them back at the end though!

Cameron also said she wasn’t the only one in her circle of friends not to have popped out another human. She said, “I also, by the way, have a lot of girl  friends who don't have children. It's not like I'm the spinster who didn't have a child. I just didn't do that in life, and I'm OK with that. I know the choices I made.”

“I know why I made them. I'm very much a person who lives in the moment. When you come from where I do, there are so many ways my life could have gone.” Well, kids or not, we think it’s going pretty well!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар