H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 9 януари 2014 г.

WOAH! TOWIE’s Lucy Mecklenburgh gets naked and covers herself in paint to promote her new health product. We’ll take a thousand please.


TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh looks incredible… AGAIN.
The 22-year-old has stripped off and covered herself with paint to promote her new beauty product MeckTone.
And we would like to place an order for every single last bottle please.

Speaking about MeckTone - a 3-in-1 detoxifier, cleanser and metabolism booster - Lucy said: “People always ask me what I do to look the way I do and the honest truth is I exercise and I eat well.
“I've been working hard to develop a range of health products for a while because it is important to keep your body in the best condition alongside this and this is the first in the range.
“I'm really excited by it because it contains all the natural ingredients that I eat everyday, such as aloe vera, green tea and cayenne pepper.
“But I know how hard it is to create meals with everything you need in them so this really helps support your diet and exercise regime.”

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар