H

H

HOME

вторник, 10 декември 2013 г.

Katy Perry got through Russell Brand divorce with Cheetos and booze, says he “really wanted me to have children”


We LOVE Katy Perry – and it’s because (though she’s a multi-million pound pop star with a rock singer boyfriend) she seems a bit normal.

Once again Katy has proved herself utterly relatable by talking about her divorce from Russell Brand two years ago (after 14 months married) saying: "There were two weeks of my life after I found out the truth of my marriage where I was like, 'OK. All right. I can't feel this. This is too intense right now. I was, like, just eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos and drinking, and that's it."

Crisps and booze – the answer to all the world’s ills, no matter how famous you are.

As we know though, Katy’s got a lovely new boyfriend, John Mayer, and yet again she’s opened up about how much she loves him, saying: “He’s just a fantastic partner… He’s got a brilliant, brilliant mind. It’s a rad, mature relationship.”

The pair did split in March last year briefly, but Katy explains: “I took a break from my boyfriend, not one that I wanted. It was like a splash of cold water to search inward on what was going on with me. 



“That is what led me to this new awakening, this realizing, ‘If I don’t do some self-love, I’m not going to be able to keep the love that I want.’

“I still needed to deal with all of my ex-husband stuff. I hadn’t. It’s almost like if I kept talking about it, it would seem like I actually cared about it. I don’t.”

Katy also reveals more about the reason from her break from Russell, something which was heavily hinted at during her tour documentary, Part of Me.

“[He] really wanted me to have children, and I knew I wasn’t ready,” she says. “I think it was a way of control. I think it was part of, ‘If I have a kid, then I would have to sacrifice – I’d have to be home more.’” 

As for now, we won’t be hearing the pitter patter of tiny Mayer-Perry feet any time soon. The 29-year-old says she’s “definitely” not ready for kids.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар