H

H

HOME

понеделник, 2 декември 2013 г.

David Beckham opens up about the most difficult moment in his career and feeling old


David Beckham opened up about the most difficult part of his career, during last night's Class Of 92 premierer. And no, it wasn't the whole Rebecca Loos thing.

He explained that his red card during the World Cup finals against Argentina and the stigma he faced is still a sore talking point for him:

"It's always difficult for me to talk about that time if my life, in my career, because it was a tough time, not just for myself, but for my family, but it was something that I came through and I understand why it happened now, but it's still difficult to talk about it.

The 38-year-old, also explained that he's starting to feel a little bit old, now that he's looking back on his career with this new documentary:

"Slight bit of feeling old, but it's more happy than anything else. The fact that we can show everyone what we went through, but the fact we can let everyone else see it in a more personal way, is better.

And so, the real question is, what do you get a multi-millionaire, with a loads of cars, houses and free clothes? Well, a DVD about four soggy Mancunians as it happens.

"I've actually asked for a Stone Roses documentary this year, so that's something that I'm hoping to get from Santa. I like getting stuff that the kids have bought, their idea of buying their dad a present is definitely different from other people."

Finally, David went on to talk about the prospect of his kids becoming footballers. And it was actually little lady Beckham, Harper, that he reckons has a chance!

"Yeah, she played football the other day when we were in LA, so maybe, maybe, as long as they're happy, driven and dedicated, they can go into whatever they want to go into."

We reckon the millions of pounds of family dosh might just help them along the way too, though, eh David?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар