H

H

HOME

четвъртък, 14 ноември 2013 г.

“She's having fun and figuring out who she is”: Demi Lovato talks Miley Cyrus and her own struggles with rehab


Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus have both grown up from beginning their careers as Disney stars, and now Demi has opened up on her thoughts on Miley’s recent behaviour as well as her own struggles with eating disorders, drugs and rehab.

Demi spoke to Entertainment Weekly about how many other young stars – who also have young fan bases – have claimed they are not ‘role models’ and why she refuses to think that way. She said, “I used to say that too. That was my excuse to do whatever the f**k I wanted and not give a s**t about what other people thought. Then I ended up going through some stuff. I realized I'm never going to escape the fact that I'm in the public eye, so I might as well do the best I can."

Demi went into rehab while she was still working for Disney and admitted, “When I was in treatment, I honestly thought my career was over. But when I came out of treatment, I had more supportive fans than ever."

"Yes, I've been very honest, but if people really knew how dark and deep my struggles got - not just with my eating disorder but with drugs and alcohol - they'd be really shocked. But I'll most likely end up saying everything. Maybe it'll help other people in the industry who are headed down the wrong path."
And one of those people appears to be Miley Cyrus, who has been out to shock with her recent actions – such as smoking a joint live on stage at the MTV EMA awards last weekend. Demi said, “She's having fun and figuring out who she is, and this is the age when that happens. I think that… she's doing her own thing. Good for her."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар