H

H

HOME

неделя, 17 ноември 2013 г.

Danielle Jonas And Kevin Jonas Fit Pregnancy Magazine Cover

Kevin Jonas Danielle Jonas Fit Pregnancy Cover

Danielle Jonas and Kevin Jonas are on the cover of the new issue of Fit Pregnancy magazine. Inside the issue Danielle revealed how she told Kevin the big news that they were expecting:
'' First, I took like 12 tests to confirm it. Then I took all the socks out of his drawer and filled it with diapers and a bib that said, ‘I love Daddy. I also put all the tests in there and a sign that said, ‘I’ll meet you in nine months.’ Then I put his socks downstairs in a basket. When he got home, I was like, ‘Kevin, can you go put your socks upstairs?’ And he said, ‘Can I just eat first?’ I was like, ‘Really?’ I was pretty pissed about it. And then he saw what was in the drawer. ''
Kevin then added:

'' I was in shock. I was just like, ‘Oh my God, it’s happening! My life’s about to change completely!’ ''
Kevin and Danielle look adorable on the magazine cover!
Kevin Jonas Danielle Jonas Fit Pregnancy

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар